cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online chat offered me 1 month free BB but when I phoned they would not honour this!

LindaB0
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Online chat offered me 1 month free BB but when I phoned they would not honour this!

during an online chat last week I was offered a deal to renew my BB and phone contract. This included 1 month free bb.When I spoke to Plusnet yesterday to take up their offer, they reviewed the details in my account and it appeared that the online chat operator had not saved this information in my account as he stated he would do.

I have now been told to email customer services with a copy of my webchat (showing proof of deal) however there is NO WAY of doing this. Do I have to join the hours phone queue or how can I upload the webchat?

3 REPLIES 3
Minivanman
Legend

Re: Online chat offered me 1 month free BB but when I phoned they would not honour this!

Were you not offered an email copy of your chat to be sent to you?

I used to take up this offer plus I would copy and paste the onscreen chat details during my excruciatingly long sessions with them over a six month period.

No real help to you I'm sorry and if indeed the do not have a record (which I find surprising) but something for yourself and others to think about next time?

Hope you get it sorted  Thumbs_Up

Truth is like a threshing machine; tender sensibilities must keep out of the way.
Herman Melville
LindaB0
Grafter

Re: Online chat offered me 1 month free BB but when I phoned they would not honour this!

Thanks for ur advice. yes i do have a copy of the webchat..but no way of emailing it to customer services, hence my question on the forum.

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Sorry for the confusion here, I can see this has been added to your account.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Tags (1)