cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online billing

Kimmi54

Online billing

Since October I haven't been able to pay my online bill because there is an issue after updating their website.  I now have a bill for both October and November for £61.30 and then will have to pay another £30 by 23rd December - so need to pay £90 before Christmas and I cannot even pay it over the phone neither! I contacted Plusnet chat and all they said was 'they are working on it' and was told to keep logging into my account to see if it gives me the option to pay it! Anybody else had any issues regarding this matter?

3 REPLIES 3
smiffy1
Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: Online billing

Plusnet will say " A small number of customers "   Lips_are_sealed

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Sorry to hear this @Kimmi54

You should receive a e-mail soon stating that your bill will be ready to view

We'll then take payment via your normal method a few days later, as usual.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Kimmi54

Thank you for your response Matthew however, when I rang to pay and they couldn't take my payment over the phone in October, I was also told that I should get an email in a few days and then I should be able to pay it and when I chatted to the online team yesterday, they did not know when the online payment system will be fixed!  The last email that I received from Plusnet was 16th October and I have had none to date since.  I also used to get text messages to remind me too and these have also stopped! I have lost all faith in Plusnet which is sad, considering I have been a loyal customer with you for over 10 years!  I don't see why I ,the customer, should have to suffer and have my bills build up month after month because there is an error with your online payment system and there is no other way to pay my monthly bills through no fault of my own and especially so near Christmas too!  Your team have suggested my to set up a Direct Debit, however, Plusnet have overcharged me so many times with my bills, and I had to wait a month for a credit, that I lost all trust that my bills would be correct so I cancelled my Direct Debit, hence why I chose to pay them online via debit card monthly instead and that way I can monitor my charges and query them when they are wrong!