cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online Bill

hersnhis

Online Bill

Hi all,
Just wondered if anyone can tell me how far in advance a bill is posted in our accounts from the date the bill is due to be paid? I'm due to pay on the 11th but need to know how much I need in the bank as this will be first months payment. I did raise a ticket yesterday morning but yet to hear back, so thought this may be quicker
Thanks in advanve
7 REPLIES
Fixes: 123

Re: Online Bill

Welcome to the forum hersnhis Smiley
Mine is roughly 3 to 4 days....notified on the 8th and money debited on the 11th to 12th.

Customer and Forum Moderator.

To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
pierre_pierre
Grafter

you should find it here https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=view_transactions&s=0  but you should also have had an e-mail
hersnhis

Thanks Strat & pierre, I have been looking at the link provided but its only showing January's invoice date and status as fully paid.
Bruce47
Grafter

If your last bill was 11th Jan, then your next bill will be 11th Feb.  You'll get an email and an invoice will appear on 11th Feb.  About 3-4 days later, the payment will leave your account (assuming you pay by direct debit).
pierre_pierre
Grafter

and as the 11th is a Friday, three working days is Wed 16th
You should see it on your account on the Sat and also get the e-mail that day
hersnhis

Thank you for the reply's guys and answering my question........Found this forum to be more useful than  contacting plusnet through the ask a question option as still no reply to date.
pierre_pierre
Grafter