cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online Account Disabled

rbz5416
Grafter

Online Account Disabled

I really don't understand your methods of disabling the online account the millisecond the service is closed. On moving my services last month I was immediately presented with an email prompting me to view my bill online.Of course I couldn't because you've killed the login. So I then have to waste time sitting in a phone queue to eventually be told "Don't worry, it's an error & will be corrected on the next bill date."

Next bill date arrives with another email wanting me to log in to view a bill, still with a balance due. Not prepared to waste more time on the phone so how do we resolve this?

6 REPLIES 6
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: Online Account Disabled

Hi @rbz5416,

I'm sorry to hear that it's not allowing you to log in to your online account after your cancellation. I can confirm that you should still be able to log in and view your bills, tickets etc. Please can you try going directly to the bill ticket here? If it still won't allow you to log in, please try resetting the password.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
rbz5416
Grafter

Thanks @EmilyD 

I managed to get in on Friday 6th & update ticket #193515458. Sadly no response yet.

MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Hi @rbz5416 

As far as I can see, the only charge appears to be an amount of £1.13 which is going to be taken on or after 12/09/2019 - is that what you are referring to here? If so, then it appears to be a correct final pro rata charge. 

Thanks, 

MoR

rbz5416
Grafter

Thanks.

Although I don't believe that is correct, life is too short to waste any of it over £1.13. However I have just called to clear it & been told that due to an unspecified error, payment cannot be taken. Given the sum involved & I'm sure that Plusnet also have better things to do with their time, may I suggest that this is waived in order to put this to bed? Especially as this relates to the provision of service for some six hours between midnight & 6 AM on the day of switching.

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @rbz5416, thanks for getting back to us. I have provided some further info on the ticket here for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
rbz5416
Grafter

Thanks Lauren. Thumbs_Up