cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ongoing billing, why?

Photojunkie

Ongoing billing, why?

My bill is being generated as expected. I was referred so I got 3 free months broad band, all good, so far.
But when I look at my bill the phone calls, line rentals and charges are ongoing, meaning they are not being reset.
So I have already had a date of 7/3/11 for first bill ( I had two bills before this regarding router postage and advanced extras which I paid by card and then set up DD for bills as requested).
But how do I know what I am using for this next month if the bill is not being reset so that phone calls start again from 0 not where they left off, also the total is ongoing also.;
I have attached a Photo which might help explain my point.
Remember I have been billed already for previous month and phone billing should of reset for the new month.
Is it to do with the fact that I am getting 3 months free broadband? Because I notice that the date at the top of the bill ( see photo attached to post) has the dates from the3rd 2nd and the 5th month of this year, which simple maths adds up to 3 months which is the amount of free broadband I am getting.
So to wrap this up I am presuming that although I will get a email saying that I am getting billed for Feb/March/April I am infact not getting billed untill my free broadband service is over, I also presume this from the dates at top of photo attached.
Hope we can make sense of this quickly,
and it matters not to me how it is done as long as it is done fairly.
PJ
2 REPLIES 2
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Ongoing billing, why?

Hi there,
Basically you haven't paid for any calls yet, which is why they're adding up - once this months payment has gone through the billing period will reset.
Hope that helps explain things,
Photojunkie

Re: Ongoing billing, why?

Yes id does thanks.
I have also got a message when I login to +net web site that I owe x amount of money, but i have a DD set up and have not cancelled it and bank has told me that +net have not made any requests for it, so I think it is +nets fault on this occasion.
I will ring them tomorrow and tell then the DD still exists and is active so they can try gain, I refuse to give card details on phone or on net because of fraud, which has happened to me before, so they are welcome to make another request through DD and my bank would confirm that DD is active, they obviously made a mistake a didjnt take it when they were supposed to.
But I shall talk to +net tomorrow and re-arrange the DD to be taken for the month  owing which I think takes 3 days to go back through from request to payment.
Thankyou,.