cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ongoing Billing issue

oth3llo

Ongoing Billing issue

I renewed my broadband package on February 7th this year.

The package should have been £22.99 per month for 18 months.

However, I am still being charged the full price of £35.98 per month.

I spoke to an adviser in early April about this who told me it would be rectified in a few days.

I received my bill for May yesterday and it is still billing me £35.98.

I spoke to another adviser today who has issued me a refund of the 3 months over payment, but unfortunately couldn't tell me of any sort of date for rectifying the issue that is causing me to be overcharged.

After doing a little bit of reading in these forums, it seems very worrying that this has been an issue now for people at least as far back as February last year. See Linked thread,

https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Account-Billing/Major-Billing-Problems/td-p/1618045

Will this issue be getting sorted in a reasonable time frame or do i need to go down the lines of logging a complaint with Ofcom and moving my custom elsewhere? I don't really want to do that as I've been with Plus.net for a number of years now, but if I need to call to ask for a refund every month, I feel that for the sake of myself and potentially a lot of other customers I would need to.

3 REPLIES 3
Tibzor
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 25

Re: Ongoing Billing issue

Hi @oth3llo

Sorry to hear about problems with your bills. I can see that refunds were already created as stated by you. You will receive confirmation emails about it shortly.

We will monitor this account to make sure that your next bills will be generated with correct price.

There is no need for you to call us every month, I can see that last agent you spoke with created ticket so your account will be checked every month after bill will be generated.

I have now applied discount to match your contract price so hopefully you should not have any more issues.

Please accept apologies for this inconvenience.

oth3llo

Thanks for your response @Tibzor 

I have indeed received an email to confirm a refund on my account. However that refund states that it is for £12.99, that amount only covers one month of over charge for the service. As stated in my telephone call with customer support this morning it was due to be that amount for the three months that have been over billed, March 2020, April 2020 and now May 2020.

Would it be possible for you to check into that for me please?

Tibzor
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 25

Thanks for fast answer.

All 3 refunds are on account, there may be slight delay with processing them due to Bank Holiday. I will try to speed this up for you in few minutes.