cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One pound added to my bill, why

grimples
Grafter

One pound added to my bill, why

Starting 21/09/2015 there has been £1 added to my bill. I noticed the line rental went up £1 but i have already paid the line rental a year in advance. If this £1 has been mistakingly added because of the line rental increase then i would like all those £1s back please. Also on the 06/04/2016 there was a call to 123 charging me 50p, i gather this was the technician using my phone line, this money should be automatically reimbersed without the customer having to ask for it.

4 REPLIES 4
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: One pound added to my bill, why

It looks like when you paid line rental saver, the agent that dealt with it added to your account in a very odd manner. Instead of telling the system you had paid this, they manually applied (completely incorrect) discounts instead. From my calculations you need 9 months refunding for this.

Also on the 06/04/2016 there was a call to 123 charging me 50p, i gather this was the technician using my phone line, this money should be automatically reimbersed without the customer having to ask for it.

Engineers really shouldn't be using it and I'm not sure how we'd automatically refund for this? I'll add it to the above refunds though and will put a ticket on your account explaining how much you're getting refunded.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
grimples
Grafter

Email recieved verifying refunds.

Thankyou

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

No problem. It's worth noting that your line rental saver is ready for renewal too: https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/line-rental-saver/

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
grimples
Grafter

Not due til the 21/07/2016, i have paid this months bill at full price. Lady is going to call me 18/19th to arrange payment, DD should be (re)set up by then. There are explanations in the previous topic i created:

https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Account-Billing/Plusnet-deny-i-have-a-contract/td-p/1345948