cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One of my referrals is missing - NEW

Richchad
Rising Star

One of my referrals is missing - NEW

I tried to post on my old thread with this same problem but was unable to as marked as fixed so will have to raise the problem, that Lord Fowl sorted for me last time, again on here.

I have the same referral missing as before, it is shown as Active but has not been paid on this months billing,

There was a problem before with your billing system not adding the referral, can someone please look into it?

For reference all the issues are still on this forum under my post called "One of my referrals is missing" dated 28-06-2019 8:56 AM and fixed about November 2019.

The last ticket for this problem was under Question #195297747 and last correspondence was with Tahir Mahmood,

Perhaps he can raise a ticket and run with this again.

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: One of my referrals is missing - NEW

Sorry to see this has happened again.

I've refunded the the missing referral credit to your bank account you'll receive within 5 to 10 working days.

Let us know if the referral's missing on your next bill so we can investigate further with our billing team.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Richchad
Rising Star

Thanks for your help Gandalf, I'll post on here again if problem stil exists next billing date.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Cool. No problem at all.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet