cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One [-Censored-]ed off customer,phone calls and proomises

wrexham01
Dabbler

One [-Censored-]ed off customer,phone calls and proomises

Well i agreed a 18 month contract with plusnet 4 months ago and Iam still getting charged my old price,phoned them up three times and they said it was the new billing system but was promised they had now got it right,I just look at my new monthly bill 42 pound when it should be 32,ten pound extra for ever month and nothing you can do about it!!!!!

4 REPLIES 4
SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

Re: One [-Censored-]ed off customer,phone calls and proomises

@wrexham01

I wouldn't waste time calling each month as it isn't fixing your billing issue.

You have given them enough opportunities to fix it and Plusnet has failed. I would suggest using the Official Complaints procedure to get this fixed.

The official complaints procedure is here https://www.plus.net/help/legal/complaints-code-of-practice/

It is best to use the web form to complain and you should tell Plusnet to only reply in writing as you may require a written audit trial. 

Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hello @wrexham01, I am really sorry to see this issue is still ongoing and have created a ticket on the account with further information here.

wrexham01
Dabbler

Hi Maddy,today I had to ring for the third time to say my bill was wrong,last time i spoke to a lovely lady who said it will be all sorted today i had another bill for £42 ten pound more than it should be,spoke to a fantastic gent this morning who said he would put all the details in manually and would be watching in the future to see what they charge me.It will be very interesting to see what i get charged in a months time,

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

As mentioned in the ticket we'll let you know once we have rolled out the fix on your account @wrexham01. Let us know how you get on.