Grafter

Ombudsman

How long should i wait before asking for a deadlock code for ombudsman

3 REPLIES 3
Kdog
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 9

Re: Ombudsman

There's no specific time for a deadlock code.

With an ombudsmen, there's two ways. If there's no resolution to the complaint 8 weeks after raising it you can go to ombudsmen without a code.

Deadlock codes would be given if a something is offered to you as a final resolution and you reject it.

Would it be worth asking what the problem is? There are a few staffers in this forum who are usually pretty good at getting things sorted.
rippedoffme
Grafter

Thanks Kdog

I was a new PN member Aug 2018 services to start 1 Sept

Abridged history as follows:-

Paid LRS and first month service by credit card - taken from my account 20 Aug, but PN say only calls and BB fee taken.

All bills since have been incorrect and for varying sums and asking for LRS payment again. (See double billing in Forum)

Threatened with debt collectors and  services restricted for non payment although subject to Questions and already paid.

Questions raised and cancelled after 28 days because of no progress.

Hours on hold on phone - days on/off  hold on Questions.

Paid sum requested to zero account but this did not stop automatic demand letters or correct the bills.

Last week found three different sums outstanding for my account., but I know that PN had lots of problems with the new billing system which unfortunately for me coincided with my joining. They still had time to sort it out.

Questions escalated numerous times but no resulting correction to bills or Payments made.

Now asked to provide bank statement to prove my payment + other adjacent transactions to prove no refund made! 

I have used the forum and PM's and received conflicting replies, but still no solution.

There is a lot more detail but I think you can understand my feelings from the above.

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

@rippedoffme I'm really sorry to hear this.

I can see @Gandalf is dealing with this for you personally and updating you regularly regarding this

I'm confident we'll get this fixed as soon as possible

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team