cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old Order Cancelled New Order Placed Mac Code not Requested.

sayinla
Dabbler

Old Order Cancelled New Order Placed Mac Code not Requested.

Hi All,

I signed up to plusnet on the 30th Dec 2012 and was offered an Instal date of 11th Feb but because I gave my Mac Code on the 2nd I was informed that Install date is now 22nd of Jan which is okay so I got router few days before install and thought an engineer was gonna turn up but didnt, so I called and was told to wait that engineer could still come up to 6pm, long story short Engineer didnt turn up. So I was offer 12th Feb! so I said no way. I cancelled yesterday and signed up again and Now I was offered an Install Date of 1st of Feb which is okay but I was not asked about Mac Code during the SIgn up process and I called Customer Service spoke with Faisal who said all was okay.
Can Anyone please confirm all is okay or I should forget about it?
Thanks in advance.
Cancelled Account username: saayinla
New Account username          :sayinla
4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Old Order Cancelled New Order Placed Mac Code not Requested.

Hi there,
I've just had a look into this for you as there was an issue with the previous order we'd need a new MAC from O2 now.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
sayinla
Dabbler

Thanks Adam, so where do I submit the Mac Code.
dick:quote
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Feel free to send it me as a private message and I'll make sure it gets to the right people Smiley
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
sayinla
Dabbler

Any chance someone could chase this order for me, the status is still at the same place where it was 1 week ago. I ve been promised Installation on the 11th of Feb but not sure this is gonna happen.