cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oh for pities sake

tazzywood
Hooked

Oh for pities sake

So, after not being billed for more than quite a while, a bill is generated for me. I cannot complain at the bill,

However I can take umbridge with your payment system....again!

Email received payment due, I think OK I will pay it in a couple of days when I know I have the money in my account, internet access goes screwy and surprise surprise I cannot access the "http://failed.billing.plus.net/apps/payment/failed" page redirect.

I resort to accessing my billing page via my mobile or VPN and for some reason it doesn't want to accept my bank card details so I cannot pay. I cannot access customer services as the office is closed ( understandably), and there is no button to acknowledge that payment is due and remove blocks temporarily like there used to be.

I take it that the billing system is still in a broken state as it was in the past and no improvements have been made to it at all?

Please for the love of Murgatroid could someone remove my restrictions if you happen to be reading this so I can contact customer services on the morrow?

Many thanks

Edit: Acct name :  [Removed]

Moderators Note: Personal information removed

6 REPLIES 6
BERTJ
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Oh for pities sake

Why do plusnet make a simple job hard.

Please just reply to this customer your lack of response does nothing for your respect from other customers.

dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

@BERTJ at the moment there is reduced staff operating times, this was posted 2 hours after staff had finished and they've only re-opened at 8 this morning.
Criticism is fine where it's due, but this is a little harsh.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
BERTJ
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Fair comment but will still watch to see when and how plusnet respond to their customer.

I

tazzywood
Hooked

Maybe I was frothing at the mouth a bit when I wrote that missive.

And yes I know it was after the offices had closed, which is why I didn't hold out much hope of it being seen or acted on when I wrote it.

Could my tone have been better..? Possibly, yes. It just seemed to all smack of the problems that plagued the billing system a year ago (and more), and brought back memories of ARRRGGHHHH !! ahem.

I do apologise if anyone read this and thought that I didn't think that the staff at Plusnet weren't doing a good job! The fact is that the frontline staff were more than helpful when I had problems with the billing system in the past and could not be faulted on the whole. In this current climate I dread to think what they are trying to cope with, all I can say I wish them luck dealing with it all.

The fact is today is a new day and I shall see what comes along.. ( hopefully unrestricted internet hehe )

tazzywood
Hooked

And once again the staff at the call centre come out trumps and going above what I expected ! All sorted within the space of 4 minutes. Top marks people.

LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Hi @ tazzywood,

Apologies for the initial issue, I'm glad to hear that everything went smoothly for you once you called us, so thanks for getting in touch and your positive comments about the service you recieved.

Let us know if you do need any assistance at any point.

Thanks – LF