cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers for existing customers?

JwattsUK
Dabbler

Offers for existing customers?

Im seeing adverts about Plusnet doing deals and offers, a few ive seen online. But is there anything PN can do for me regarding my price. Im spending roughly £30 - £35 a month on fibre optic and line rental. What can I do to get my price down without changing my package, to me personally its quite dissapointing, ive been with PlusNet along time and Im getting no offers or discount or anything, but someone who just signs up to em gets free internet for a year or whatever the offer states.

8 REPLIES 8
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Offers for existing customers?

Phone Customer Options and see what they will offer - I think you need to select the "I am thinking of leaving option"

Mav
Fixes: 515

Your best bet is to give the Customer Options Team a ring on 0800 013 2632 selecting option 1 then option 2 (If you are thinking of leaving). You may have to agree to a new contract.

Edit: Oldjim beat me to it

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

JwattsUK
Dabbler

Im still in my contract tho, does that matter?

Grezzer61
Dabbler

Think you can re-contract up to 3 months from end of current one. If you negotiate new one, it would start when current one ends. Hopefully someone will correct me if I'm wrong. Good luck Smiley

Grezzer61
Dabbler

Just to clarify, meant to say "up to 3 months BEFORE end of contract".

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Hi @JwattsUK, between Oldjim, Mav and Grezzer61, they have pretty much summed this up.

I've had a look over your account and it looks like you're currently about half way (Just over) through a 24 month contract that does have discounts in place. Although I appreciate the discounts may not be as big as some other offers, as the contract was a part of a house move, it would also incorporate the house move costs we covered in exchange for the new contract.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Mav
Fixes: 515

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav)

Post removed as crossposting is not allowed as per Forum rules

See https://community.plus.net/t5/Plusnet-Feedback/Shameful-Customer-Service/m-p/1361419#U1361419

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

chris577

Same here mate leaving as well.
Notice SSE actually have better offers for existing customers than new ones so some company seems to value their customers.