cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Odd/Missing Bills

george_seamons
Dabbler

Odd/Missing Bills

Since we moved house in August and completed a house move/service upgrade, my bills have been very odd. My last "normal" bill was 07/09/18, which was £29.98, and addressed at my previous property.

The next bill (07/10/18) was -£6.10 (in credit)
The next bill (07/11/18) was £1.90
The next bill 07/12/18) was £10.99 (which is just the broadband, no line rental)

My account now shows my next bill is (was!) due 07/01/19, but nothing has been taken out by direct debit. I don' want to end up in a position where I end up having to pay multiple month's worth of bills all in one go, or have the above bills revised because they are then shown as wrong. Having looked briefly on the forums, it seems that many people are having issues with billing, and nobody is any further forward, but it would be nice for somebody from Plusnet to contact me if possible

3 REPLIES 3
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Re: Odd/Missing Bills

Hi @george_seamons and welcome to the Community Forums.
I have looking into your account in regards to the issues you've raised with your recent invoices and opened a ticket on your account regarding the incident behind this here.
It's not great news I'm afraid and may not be the answer to your query you were looking for however I can assure you were are investigating the cause behind the issue the best we can.
If there's anything else we can help you with in the meantime please do let us know.

george_seamons
Dabbler

2 weeks on, and still no further forward. How long does it take to sort?!

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Hi @george_seamons

I'm sorry that this is still ongoing, but as my colleague has advised this is a high level issue which we're working to resolve as a priority - I'm afraid we don't have a timescale for this but will communicate any updates as soon as we have them.

Thanks for your patience whilst we get this sorted.

Best wishes

Dave