Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

October & November billing

goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

October & November billing

PN, can you explain of why isn't my billing haven't been generator for this month Nov 22nd but last bill in October 22nd was very late bill generator?

Is there still billing issues on PN side?

9 REPLIES 9
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: October & November billing

Evening @goldenfibre, sorry to hear about this. We'll do a bit of digging on our side and let you know shortly.

goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro

PN, still no bill yet for Nov 22nd and it now gone pass 2 days! Very late bill.

corringham
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 16

Plusnet implemented a new billing sytsem from 1st September. There are serious problems with it, and many peoples bills are either not being generated or are wrong. Closed accounts are still being billed, and refunds are not being processed in a timely manner. There is nothing the support staff can do.

Worse, from posts on the fora it appears that when billing does catch up, the system finally generates a bill, decides it is very overdue, and forwards it to a debt collection agency automatically.  At that point it is very difficult to get things resolved without legal action.

Like many others, I have refunds overdue and have had no bills generated when due - apart from a closed account where the bill was generated and payment taken. It is  a mess!

goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro

Well I do hope that plusnet will not put me into debt collection agency automatically because if they do this, I will take plusnet to court for legal action against them because plusnet are the company who have changed new billing system with no fault of mine and others too.
Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @goldenfibre

I am deeply sorry to hear that you are unable to view your invoice for this month and that your bill was generated later than usual for the previous month.

I have responded to your query via a ticket on your account. You can view this by Clicking Here

Should you require any further assistance, please do get back in touch with us.

Best wishes.

jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

@Dumbledore

I too am concerned that I might get aggravation due to the malfunctions of Plusnet’s new billing system. If that happens, I will not be at all happy especially as Plusnet are well aware of the problems with billing on my account which have been spelled out to them via various tickets on my account since early September. There are two open tickets which deal with extant issues.

One issue is the direct debit for my October bill (billing date 7 October, actual bill date 26 October) that was to be taken from my bank account on 2 November. No payment has yet been taken. I understand that I am not the only customer affected, and that, as advised by @MasterOfReality the payment is stuck somewhere in your back end systems (see thread "Payment not showing on bank statement").

As well as this issue I am also affected by another issue where my LRS payment of 1 November has been credited to my account meaning that my 7 November bill is zero with my account showing in credit.

As I said above, there are two tickets on my account regarding these issues but Plusnet have not seen fit to respond in any meaningful way. Perhaps you can prompt an update to these tickets and reassure me that there will be no actions initiated by Plusnet over any late payments resulting due to your problems with your billing system?

goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro

^ this is the scary one! Hope mine isn't affect by this as well. I paid by LRS too.

goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro

@Dumbledore it now gone 7 days and nothing is sorted out. getting fed up now. sort it out plusnet 

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @goldenfibre, I am sorry for the length of time this has been going on. We are working to resolve this as soon as possible.

@jgb I have responded to your ticket here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team