cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification of pending account closure

Jahmazing

Notification of pending account closure

So I have received an email today saying my services which are a business phone and broadband will be cancelled and I will be charged a penalty (which they have been added to the latest bills anyway) for none payment of services. Well I  paid the last bill which you guys have yet to track down because you have lost it somewhere and money has been sitting in my account to pay the most recent bill which should by rights be less than half of what is shown below.

So if I do not pay within 14 days my services will be terminated. This is not my error. I have also provided bank statements for proof of payment . I was also told that this would have been looked into as per the open ticket request but it must still be pending. I was also advised when I called last time (an hour wait mind you) that the correct bill would be produced the day after I called. Even though payment would have been due 1 day afterwards. Yet aren't we supposed to get bills 2 weeks prior to payment like normal?

So this can either be rectified or it can be cancelled and I won't be paying any termination charge. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has been put in this position by plusnet. Such a shame.

'This is an important message about payments you haven't made.

We have previously notified you there is an overdue balance of £77.96 on your account.

It is important your balance is paid within the next 14 days to avoid your services and account being cancelled and your details being passed onto our third party Debt Collection Agency.'

2 REPLIES 2
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: Notification of pending account closure

Hi @Jahmazing,

I'm really sorry to hear that you've experienced this issue. I've taken a look into your account today and I can see that this issue has been raised to our billing team, as per the open ticket.

I will pick this back up tomorrow and get in touch with our billing team to discuss this issue and once I've done this I'll get back in touch with a further update.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: Notification of pending account closure

Thank you for your patience @Jahmazing.

I've now reviewed your account and raised a response to your open ticket, which can be viewed here.

I hope this update helps to shed some light on the ongoing issue and please let us know once you have been able to respond to the ticket again so we can this issue back up for review as soon as possible.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team