cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification of billing email missing !

Anonymous
Not applicable

Notification of billing email missing !

Today is the last day of my monthly billing period and I have NOT received the usual email entitled -
[quote=email subject]Notification billing of your Plusnet Unlimited (Contracted) account
I normally receive this email on the 5th day of each month, but nothing has arrived.
I usually receive two copies of the billing emails, one to my specified contact email address, and the other to my account's default mailbox, but neither mailbox has got the missing message.
I have also checked my "Closed Questions" in the "Member Centre", and can see the "Service Notice" for previous months, but not this coming billing period !
Undecided
4 REPLIES 4
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Notification of billing email missing !

Taking a look at this now to find out what's going on.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

I've had to raise a problem on this internally as I've found another account that doesn't have the email from the 5th either. As far as I can tell everything is in line as normal for your billing date tomorrow.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Chris,
I will let you know if anything else fails tomorrow.  Wink
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just to let you know that my new billing period has started, and that -
1)  My account VMBU correctly reset sometime overnight.  Smiley
2)  I have received the email informing me that billing has been successful.  Smiley
3)  I have received the email stating that the referrals discount has been applied.  Smiley

So the only thing that went wrong was the notification of billing email not being sent three days before the month rollover.  Undecided