cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not trying to be awkward but...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not trying to be awkward but...

First of all I put this post here as although it relates to a ticket this ticket is tied to my account. I've just received an email from Plusnet Support with the subject of "Question NNNNN has been passed to you", implying that a response is required. However, on reading the email the content isn't in fact a question but a statement that needs no reply so what do I do? Do I ignore this and let it expire naturally, or as a matter of courtesy reply with a "Thanks, and you can consider this ticket closed".

Just asking.

4 REPLIES 4
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Not trying to be awkward but...

Stop being awkward! Grin

On a serious note, feel free to ignore the ticket if a response is not required/if there's nothing further for you to add as it will then close automatically after 14 days.

On the other hand, you're more than welcome to leave a reply as you've said, however we may still have to escalate the ticket back to you to allow it to close off Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Anonymous
Not applicable

@HarryB - I know I am being awkward but trust me, I don't need to try. Funny  But manners got the better of me and I replied with a thanks and suggested that the ticket could be closed.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

No worries, I've closed the ticket now Smiley

I've also responded to the other ticket on your account that I had ownership of regarding refunds Thumbs_Up

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Anonymous
Not applicable

@HarryB - You have and I too have responded to your responses.