cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not recieved £75 Cashback email yet

Mud-IC
Hooked

Not recieved £75 Cashback email yet

Originally ordered fibre broadband on 24/02/20 - which was installed and up and running on 09/03/20 but still not received the £75 Cashback email I was told would be sent when I ordered this product within 10 days.

6 REPLIES 6
Mud-IC
Hooked

Re: Not recieved £75 Cashback email yet

Disappointed to see there has been no response to this issue and still no sign of the email I was promised I would receive for the £75 cashback when I originally placed my order for fibre broadband.

What is the problem here ?

I was told I would receive it within 10 days of activation of my service which took place on 9th March 2020

Mud-IC
Hooked

Am I invisible ?

Where is the great Customer Support that Plusnet boasts about in all its advertisements and promotion of its services ?

Was told I would get an email about the £75 cashback offer that was part of the the whole sign up process when I purchased Fibre Broadband but still no response and no email, 3 weeks after the broadband was installed/activated on 9th March 2020.

What gives ?

Mud-IC
Hooked

Mr INVISIBLE here !!!

HELLO PLUSNET Support ..... is there anyone there ?

When are you going to either send me the £75 cashback email or respond to this query I have with you ?

Please can you live up to your TV advertisements and actually be 'Happy to Help'

Your lack of response thus far is 'not a good look' !!!

Mud-IC
Hooked

Given the huge number of other people on this forum that also do not seem to have received their £75 cashback email I am starting to wonder if this was a 'scam' to encourage people to sign up when product was first sold/purchased ?

Don't you just love being ignored when you report such issue.

Looks like I am not the only Mr Invisible here !!!

Recap: Plusnet Fibre broadband installed activated on 9th March 2020.

Of course initial billing went through by debit/credit card and also direct debit on 9th April 2020 so nothing wrong with taking money off me .... just a major problem with receiving the Cashback email ... should I really be surprised ?

Rodd
Dabbler

It’s looking more like a scam as you say. I’m in exactly the same boat and being ignored in the same way. Shocking behaviour for a company owned by BT. Appalling.
Tonymcclennon2
Dabbler

Same here - now 4 weeks since I originally posted yet deafening silence on the cashback e-mail.