cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not received my £70 reward card

Baggsy
Hooked

Not received my £70 reward card

I have been advised to start a new topic on this.  I have previously posted on 2 separate threads.

I have a complaint outstanding from 04/07/22 when a ticket was raised.

I saw the Unlimited Fibre Extra package advertised on your site which included a £70 reward card.  It stated need help? and included a phone number.  I had a query which was answered and I was signed up over the phone. The package I signed up to was identical to that advertised on your website.

I am aware of at least 1 other user who joined over the phone and has received his reward card.

I have registered a complaint with OFCOM regarding this. The 8 week period to resolve this dispute expires on 29/08/22.

If this has not been resolved to my satisfaction before then I will be taking it to the Ombudsmen ADR.

3 REPLIES 3
Spattzzz
Dabbler

Re: Not received my £70 reward card

this advert clearly shows that phoning up still makes the offer valid.

Don't give in mate, plus net is scamming us all.

I am following up with Ofcom, Advertising standards agency as. Ofcom advise and also using the ADR scheme.

This is shockingly poor and mustn't be allowed to continue. 

Screenshot 2022-08-21 at 14.00.38.png

Baggsy
Hooked

Cheers Spattzzz.  Their argument is that because they apparently didn't mention the reward card on the phone then they don't have to give it to me,  even though that was the deal I thought I was signing up to.

I have been following your complaint.  Keep going, it seems you've got a very good case.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi Baggsy, I've taken ownership of getting this sorted out for you. I've re-opened a complaint on your account and have added an update for you here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=226101919 please have a look when you can and do get back to us and I'll be back in touch soon.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team