cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not received email for £75 cheque.

IchBinDicky

Not received email for £75 cheque.

Hello,

I've seen a few others ask the same question & have this resolved so thought I'd ask the same question.

Thanks

IchBinDicky

12 REPLIES 12
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Not received email for £75 cheque.

Thanks for getting in touch @IchBinDicky.

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received the e-mail to claim your cashback.

We can see the e-mail was sent out last week but to speed things up for you I've redeemed this on your behalf and you should receive the cashback within the next 30 days.

If you haven't received it by then let us know

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
IchBinDicky

Thank you @MatthewWheeler Smiley

dlw83

I'm in exactly the same boat, having not received the e-mail after switching from NowTV 14 days ago

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Hi @dlw83

Thanks for getting in touch - I've taken a look at your account and the sign up "code" which has generated against your account isn't a cashback reward.

Could you please confirm how you signed up (via our website, via an affiliate, via our Sales team) and whether you have any documentation/confirmation of the cashback reward?

Thanks

Dave

dlw83

I signed up via the website. I took a screen shot advertising the promotion prior to signing up, just so that I had it to refer back to myself really, regarding how to claim it. This is it, it was taken on the day I initiated the switch through the website, probably just minutes before. It's not perfectly clear, but you can clearly read

'YOU'LL RECEIVE A £75.00 CASHBACK CHEQUE. ONCE YOUR BROADBAND AND HOME PHONE IS ACTIVATED YOU'LL RECEIVE AN EMAIL. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THIS EMAIL TO RECEIVE YOUR £75.00 CASHBACK CHEQUE. YOU MUST SUBMIT YOUR CLAIM WITHIN  2 MONTHS OF RECEIPT OF EMAIL.

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Thanks for that additional info, @dlw83

Do you happen to have the web address that you've taken that screenshot from (or can you navigate back to it and provide it here?)

I'm concerned about the wording of that statement as we don't traditionally send out cheques for cashback rewards, we send out pre-paid debit reward cards. It also seems to suggest that you would need to leave that page and then sign-up separately on our webpage (which suggests the screenshot you've provided is from YouSwitch?)

Thanks

Dave

dlw83

Never been on YouSwitch in my life, photo was taken from YOUR OWN website, hence the 'need help ordering' pop-up coming into view. Wouldn't appear to be any different from the £75 cashback you're still offering today
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hello @dlw83,

I'm afraid the signup code your account correlates to does not include a cashback reward, we generally have a set amount of cashback for each offer code & we're unable to adjust this. We are more than happy to take a look again if you're able to provide a clearer screenshot or any other evidence you may have.

Thanks.

dlw83

Ok. This whole switch has been a complete shambles throughout, I'll just gather all the information I have together, then lodge a formal complaint and go down that avenue instead
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @dwl,

I'm very sorry for the poor experience that you've had when switching to us and  that you've been told that you are not eligible for cashback despite having screenshot evidence that cashback was available at the time when you signed up. I've had a look into this and, though the offer code on your account shows that no cashback is included, there was an identical offer on at the same time that did include cashback.Therefore, I have discussed this with my team leader and she has agreed that we can send you a £75 cheque to cover the cashback.

I've requested your cheque now and you'll receive this within 30 days at the latest.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
dlw83

Oh ok, that's great. Many thanks indeed
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

No problem @dlw83,

Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if there's anything else that you'd like to discuss.

Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team