cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not received cashback email

robingram02

Not received cashback email

After being told on numerous occasions by different advisors that I would receive an email for my £50 cashback voucher after my internet connection connected (regardless of if I opted to upgrade to fibre after initially being forced to open a broadband account, due to being in a new build, which is what happened). However we have been connected for a couple of weeks now and no email has been sent. I see you look into these cases and often reply no cashback offer was available at the time you joined, well why have numerous customer service agents told me the opposite of this). It was in fact part of the reason I signed up in the first place. If someone could look into this for me, that would be great.

Thanks

Rob 

4 REPLIES 4
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Not received cashback email

Welcome to the community forums @robingram02

Looking over your account, I see the promo code does confirm you signed up on a cashback offer. The cashback redemption email was sent through on 13/09/17 at around 00:20, to the contact email address held on your account.

Would you mind checking back over your emails from around 13/09/17 (Including any junk or spam folders) and let us know if you're unable to locate this to complete the redemption form.

Thanks.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
robingram02

Hi Harry,

I've looked back and can find no trace of said email.

Thanks

Rob

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi Rob, I'll raise this with our Marketing team and I'll provide an update via your account shortly.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Good news, our Marketing team have now arranged to send your cheque out to you. We'd advise to allow up to 30 days for it to be processed by the cashback company as work with.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet