cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not received £20.00 referral bonus

kreynolds
Grafter

Not received £20.00 referral bonus

I referred one of my friends to PN in September when the original referral bonus scheme was in place.  According to the T&C I should have received £20.00 90 days after their activation but nothing is showing as yet.
I did get the £10 for the Home phone that they took in October.
Any news on this money due?
15 REPLIES 15
James
Grafter

Re: Not received £20.00 referral bonus

Hi there,
You should receive this on your next invoice after the 90 days have passed.  Your next billing date is January 16th at which point you should receive the £20 rebate.
Bud
Grafter

Hmm, just checked this as I was expecting a referal bonus and the 90 days was past before my last bill and there was no bonus rebate.
Mark
Grafter

Hi Cecil.
By my reckoning you were due the bonus payment for one of your referrals on 21 December. I'll check out the situation and get back to you.
Just back from hols so need to catch up on all happenings.
Mark
Grafter

Karl and Cecil.
We have raised a P1 for investigation to determine why your referral bounty payments were not generated.
Link
Hopefully we'll resolve this one soon.
Bud
Grafter

Thanks for looking Mark.
kreynolds
Grafter

Thanks Mark
snozboz
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Hi there.
I referred someone last September and still haven't got my bounty payment either.  I submitted my question (ID 23785529) on Friday, and still haven't had an answer.
Can anyone help please?!  Mark?
kreynolds
Grafter

Snozboz,
Don't expect a reply anytime soon, I've been waiting 106 hours since the initial reply to say that is had been escalated to the correct department to deal with. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
For PN staff ticket  ID: 23771433
Not applicable

Generally speaking, if it involves the finance team, it'll take a *long* time in my (albeit limited) experience.
I think the only signatory for the cheques is Santa Claus, and he only works one day a year so it can be tricky to catch him......
Mark
Grafter

Hi snozboz.
Apologies for the problem. We have flagged your issue to the developers for inclusion in the current ongoing problem. We'll get this resolved for you.
Karl.
Apologies. I thought I had flagged that your problem was part of the P1. We'll fix the problem and update your ticket accordingly.
Mark
Grafter

Quicky update.
The problem fix is currently in Gamma testing, so fingers crossed, we'll be able to roll this to live soon.
Apologies to all affected. It would appear that a problem had developed with the script which processed bounty payments for some accounts.
kreynolds
Grafter

Can see the credit note on my transactions,  now just to see it in my bank  Cheesy
Looks like it was one of 'em problems that until someone suffers, know one knows about it.  Ah the joys of scripting Grin
Mark
Grafter

The joys of scripting indeed. Always fun!
On a better note. The second phase of our referrals improvement project went into QA testing today. This phase will involve rolling out increased functionality to our backend referrals system. The work will fix some broken areas of code, the frequent bugs and problems and improve the automation of bounty and monthly payments.
Most of this work will not be visible to customers other than witnessing fewer problems with referrals processing and payments.
Once complete, problems such as the one experienced here will cease to exist.
I'll check with our finance guru's in the morning Karl and get a date for the payment hitting your bank.
kreynolds
Grafter

Looks like the payment date was today Mark, as my account is now £20.00 richer  Grin (not that it'll last long  Sad )