cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receive £75 voucher

romy

Not receive £75 voucher

Hello,

I have the same problem, I have joined PlusNet via USwitch and I should receive an email with a £75 voucher. It is been 2 weeks since I have joined PlusNet and still not receive the voucher (not in the junk/spam folder). I email to Uswitch and they point it to you. Any advice?

----------

Uswitch email:

Good morning Romel,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

I am sorry to hear that you have not received your reward for switching to Plusnet.

All promotional rewards come from them directly or through their voucher provider. When you have switched successfully to Plusnet, you should have received an email within 2 weeks from the activation date, providing you details on how to claim this. The claim must be made within 2 months of receiving this email.

Can you please confirm if you have received this email from them, it can sometimes filter into the junk/spam folder. If your settings are set to remove the emails from the spam folder automatically within a set date, it would also be advisable to check the Bin/Trash folder.

If you have not received these details, please contact Plusnets’ promotions team on 0800 028 0282 or 0800 587 2013 to query the status of your reward.

If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Have a lovely day.

Kind regards,

-------------------------

Thank you,

Romel

3 REPLIES 3
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Not receive £75 voucher

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to My Account / Billing

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
romy

Hi,

I have received the email below:

-------------------------

Hi Romel,

Now everything's up and running for you with Plusnet, it's time for you to claim your reward.

Just complete this short form, and we'll get your reward sent out within the next 30 days to your registered address. You will need to have your full Plusnet Username to hand (***y78).

You've got 2 months from receiving this email to claim your reward, so click here to fill out the form and start enjoying some spending on us.

Enjoying your service from Plusnet? Well why not load up on Plusnet Mobile?

-------------

Unfortunately, the links do not work (please see the image)

Capture.JPG

Thrall
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 23

Try opening the link in a different browser or a browser that’s in private browsing mode (incognito if you use Chrome)