Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not paid a bill this month

stewp
Grafter

Not paid a bill this month

Hi,

Can someone please look into billing on my account? I cancelled the TV package last month, so I don't know if this is the issue, but Plusnet have not taken a payment this month (I don't want to be hit with an unexpected bill).

Thanks,
25 REPLIES 25
Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Re: Not paid a bill this month

Hi @stewp

Sorry to hear about the issues with your billing. I have taken a look at your account and updated you on this matter here

If you have any questions please feel free to get back to me.

Anon
Pro

Join the club, some of us have not been billed for months, good news is they are only taking last 90 days if it continues. I am on free BB, pity I paid ALR.

Do come back and tell us how you are getting on.

Whatever happens always remember "We will do you
.........................proud" say Pnet.
stewp
Grafter

Hi,
A member of the Plusnet team called me today, I think it was to renew my contract or something.

Anyway I asked them to see if my billing issue could be resolved first. It was an inconvenient time to take the call as well, so they said that that they would call me back at 18:15.

True to their word i was called and transferred to an automated system (kind of annoying as I would assume that they would have connected me to the correct department). Anyway, after negotiating the multiple choice questions I was put through to someone - who ultimately hung up on me.

Can someone please look into my account as the whole situation is starting to get very tiresome. My current thinking is to just move ISP when contract is up as I feel stuck in limbo 😡

Thanks,
Stewp
Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @stewp

Thanks for getting in touch and I am sorry that you are being affected by an issue with your invoices.

I have taken a look into your account and responded with a ticket here

Once a gain I do apologise for the inconvenience and if you have any further questions please feel free to get in touch.

smiffy1
Pro
Fixes: 1

Join the free internet club Thumbs_Up

stewp
Grafter

Hi

Still not paying bills for this account. Can this issue please just be resolved. I don't see what the issue is, it's incredibly frustrating/worrying to think about the potential consequences, e.g. a. I going to be hit with a large bill etc.

Now I don't even getting a billing email anymore.

Thanks in advance for looking into this.
cloudempire
Dabbler

You are not alone! Some folks here have highlighted some vague issue with billing. I joined plusnet in November last year, not paid a penny to them yet. Unbelievable. I dont know if this counts as grounds for termination without early repayment charge (if they are even able to!).

mgbristol

I'm in the same situation, have not had a bill since January this year when I switched to unlimited fibre broadband. Despite raising tickets with plusnet I've had no sensible reply or explanation of the problem, or any idea of when this might be resolved. Come on plusnet communicate with us better!  This isn't the level of service I expect.

Anon
Pro

Why would you want to leave? They are only going to charge for the last 90 days when they get it working, sorry IF they ever get it working. But if yhou want to leave, press them through a formal complaint for a solution and when things will return to 'normal'. They cannot do that as they have no idea when it will be fixed. Soi you will bein deadlock. Then go to Ombudsman Services and tell them you want compensation and the ability to leave without penalty.

Whatever happens always remember "We will do you
.........................proud" say Pnet.
cloudempire
Dabbler

Reasons for leaving (non-exhaustive):

1) It took over 2 months to switch, from John Lewis (so from PN to PN effectively)

2) The original account could not be used so a new account was created after the two months

3) I have not had a bill since my account started andPN have never said they would only bill for the last three months

4) I asked for a static IP in January, which besides requiring a post here to get anything done about it, still hasn't been applied, and I have no way of checking if I have been billed for it.

There are some other minor but irritating niggles, but it hasn't instilled a great deal of confidence if anything more serious goes wrong.

On my point 3) above, has PN confirmed this to all the customers or is this a rumour that got out of hand?

beeceegee
Pro
Fixes: 4

@cloudempire wrote:

I joined plusnet in November last year, not paid a penny to them yet. Unbelievable. I dont know if this counts as grounds for termination

Probably grounds for a prize of some sort Grin although I don't think you are the longest serving member of the club. I'm a relative newcomer, no bills since January. The open ticket on my account now just gets knocked on every fortnight

smiffy1
Pro
Fixes: 1

Looks like the small amount of affected customers , are increasing Crazy2

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi all, I'm sorry for the issues being experienced with your accounts. At present, I'm afraid we have no updates on when this may be resolved.

There are different causes for the issue and therefore each account is being treated on a case by case basis, I'm very sorry for any inconvenience caused.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
beeceegee
Pro
Fixes: 4

Well talk about timing - just had an email saying the billing problem on my account has been fixed Shocked I can expect billing to resume within days.

I'd sort of come round to the idea of not paying anything for internet and phone Cool Not even missing the TV channels which got accidentally deleted (hope the billing reflects that).

Watch this space...