Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not making use of the Anytime cal plan.

greengrass
Grafter

Not making use of the Anytime cal plan.

Hello,

Can someone please tell me if I am able to cancel my Anytime call plan without being penalised?

I am paying £6 a month and hardly making any calls and money is tight.

10 REPLIES 10
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Not making use of the Anytime cal plan.

Hello there. If you take off your anytime call plan, it should be removed on your next bill date, so you won't be paying for something that you haven't got. It's also not tied to any contract.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
greengrass
Grafter

Anoush, thanks for confirming that the anytime calls are not tied to a contract.

While in "My account" I am unable to see how I cancel the anytime calls, could you please let me know how to do that?

I do not want to accidentally cancel the Broadband.

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

You can't cancel the broadband through the website, so don't worry too much about that. You can change your package here: http://portal.plus.net/upgrade_process.html?memberheader=upgrade

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
greengrass
Grafter

Thanks Chris for the link.

When clicking on "Choose home phone" I assume I need to click the top option which is "Line only" and then this will cancel the "Anytime" which I am currently on.

The only thing that stopped me clicking was this

"Contract Information:

You've 8 months left of your 12 month contract".

I know Anoush did say it is not tied to a contract, I just want to make sure before I click in case I get a fine or something.

Anoush
Aspiring Hero

If you've selected to keep the same broadband package, you won't shouldn't be charged for removing the anytime call plan.

[Edit]

If you are please let us know asap.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
greengrass
Grafter

Thanks for your help, I have not altered the Broadband package.

I just changed the Anytime calls to Line only.

After I did that it said,

"Subscription payments will be taken on your regular billing date. These regular subscription payments of £9.99 will begin on 17-07-2016. "

My Broadband. normally costs zero (12 month promotion) so I hope I wont start to be charged for it.

Anoush
Aspiring Hero

Thanks for bringing this up. I believe the product change tool doesn't take into account of any discounts. As long as the broadband's staying the same it shouldn't remove any. However, I'll look into your account on Saturday (and will re apply any discounts if necessary).

greengrass
Grafter

Many thanks Anoush.

Anoush
Aspiring Hero

I can confirm that your discounts are still applied, and your any time call plan is scheduled to be removed tomorrow.

greengrass
Grafter

That's great, thanks a lot for your help Anoush.