cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not happy

gypsymarie

Not happy

Ok so i went on the net a few weeks ago to sort some internet out.....after finding plusnet we decided to get on the chat all was well untill the advisor told me i would be charged 49.99 conection fee so i then asked why when virgin / talk talk would  do it for free....he agreed to waiver this as we had a dial tone allready.....so we carried on with the order .......well after being called by plusnet and being told we would now  have to pay the 49.99 we canceld it with the number provided to us......low and behold a bt engineer came today to tell us our phone was on......we wasnt even aware he was comeing!!!!!!!  like i said i would have gone with plusnet even for being led down the garden path.......i refuse to pay this money....where do i go from here???????Huh
debs
3 REPLIES 3
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Not happy

Hi gypsymarie,
I've been down to our provisioning team to find out what's happening for you. We will need to ring our suppliers in the morning and I will then be better placed to tell you how we can go forward, so I'll post back here tomorrow and you will probably also receive a call.
Jojo Smiley
gypsymarie

hhmmm no call and no reply!!!! i just want it canceling as i didnt want it in the first place......please deal with this NOW thanks debs
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi gypsymarie,
We have called, and on Monday left a message with the person who answered the phone. If you wish to cancel you will have to call our Customer Options Team mon-fri 9am-5.30pm on 0845 140 6002 or by letter.
Jojo Smiley