Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not happy - We would like a better deal please plusnet

karencharltonuk
Grafter

Not happy - We would like a better deal please plusnet

Hi,
I have been with plusnet a short while on ADSL and it sucks, if I upload anything or send emails the download speed pretty much dies a death.  Got some improvement when they removed the cap on upload speed which was on for some reason they couldn't understand.  But still makes uploading a pain in the behind.  Gave up trying to get anyone to listen.
Anyway, I rang to ask if they could offer me a better package on fibre as I got the email saying prices were going up, they said they could price match SSE Fibre, but couldn't offer any other discount, so I would lose my £7.50 discount on ADSL that takes me down to £2.50 a month, they didn't even offer me free ADSL which I am sure they could have as that is the new deal atm.

Reading the hotukdeals posts, it seems some people have been offered free fibre for 24 month contracts, but still have to pay line rental which is fair enough.  How do they manage to get those deals?Huh
Unhappy camper
1 REPLY 1
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Not happy - We would like a better deal please plusnet

Hi there,
Sorry you're unhappy with the deal offered, we will make different offers under differing circumstances (market area, length of contract, length left on contract etc) but will always try to give the best deal possible. We simply can't give broadband away free to everyone all the time as it just doesn't make commercial sense.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.