cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting the the renewal price that was emailed to me.

monkeyexpressPF
Grafter

Not getting the the renewal price that was emailed to me.

Hi,

I've been with Plusnet since the early Pipex days and not really had many occasions to think about moving away...anyway...

My contract is up in April and I have just got an email today offering me a new deal if I sign up for another 18 months.

I'm on Unlimited Fibre Extra and line rental with E&W.

My email and the 1st part of the signup process states £31.99 but right at the end before I hit the confirm button this has changed to £39.61. huh?

I also checked the other options open to me via the normal "change product" tabs and can get Unlimited Fibre (NO EXTRA) for £29.99.

I would like to keep what I have for the offered £31.99. 

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
monkeyexpressPF
Grafter

Re: Not getting the the renewal price that was emailed to me.

Do CS not reply here at the moment?

I've had the odd issue resolved in the past just by posting here.

idonno
Champion
Fixes: 6

@monkeyexpressPF  I've had the odd issue resolved in the past just by posting here.

Those were the days. Someone might come by, they might not. Seems waiting on the phone is the new way forward.

Ever helpful. Grin Sure, I’d love to help you out. Now which way did you come in?
LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Thanks for getting in touch @monkeyexpressPF.

Apologies for the issue with your online renewal.

It sounds like there may be an issue with the discount that would have been applied online, this is not something I can advise on here if that's the case.

If your email confirmation did not reflect the price you saw online or just to be sure, I'd suggest you contact our Customer Options Team on 0800 013 2632 between the following hours: Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 20:00 Saturday: 09:00 - 19:00 Sunday: 09:00 - 18:00

Thanks - LF