cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not been billed

gavthomson

Not been billed

Hi Plusnet,
My wife just asked who is paying our broadband bill!..Just logged into my account and while it says a DD is active, you're not collecting.

Could you look into it, and if you're gonna drop a big bill on me, a heads up would be awesome.

Thanks and regards
Gavthomson
5 REPLIES 5
smiffy1
Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: Not been billed

Join the queue Angry

OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Hi @gavthomson, thanks for your post.

It looks like your account has been affected by an internal error, whereby your bills aren't generating. To try and rectify this, I've sent a ticket over to our billing team and you should receive an update within the next 5 working days.

We're sincerely sorry for any inconvenience caused.

If you need anything in the meantime, please don't hesitate to get back in touch.

mlbroadgate

I have the same issue.  Have lost hours of my life ringing plusnet to try to resolve this and even had an hour on a busy day where I was cut off for going over a phantom phone limit.

I changed to a set charge for  unlimited phone calls back in November.  Since then I have recieved multiple messages for getting close to my daily phone charge limit (£75 and other scary numbers for something that was to be unlimited) which meant I eventually exceeded the limit and was unceremoniously cut off.  The poor help desk people acknowledge the problem but I've heard nothing about progress on the back end systems that presumably need to be bug-fixed in order for warnings to stop.

Like GavThomson I haven't been billed since 10th December and am afraid that an enormous bill will be dumped on me some months down the track, and meanwhile that I will have to ring each month when I get near my phone limit - and spend hours waiting to get to the helpdesk where we will keep going around in circles...

When will it end?  I don't have spare hours for this sh*t.  Please plusnet at least update us monthly on the situation!

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hi there @mlbroadgate,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I am very sorry that these issues are occurring on your account and I apologise for the inconvenience caused.

After looking over your account I have updated the ongoing ticket thread in relation to your above comment. You can view the updated ticket thread here.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

mlbroadgate

Thank you for the nice message Plusnet, the acknowledgements and a date for an update, and for removing the cost restrictions so I don't have to ring every month.  Much appreciated.  I'll put money aside monthly as you suggest for the big bill when it arrives... and will await resolution, hopefully sooner rather than later.