Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not been billed for June or July

stevehs
Grafter
Fixes: 3

Not been billed for June or July

Joined in March and have been billed and payments taken in March/April/May but have not yet been billed for June or July.

Also my dashboard says that my next bill is due on 2nd June which kind of makes sense as it was missed.

2 REPLIES 2
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Not been billed for June or July

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to My Account/ Billing 

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Not been billed for June or July

We’re aware that a small number of customers are still experiencing problems from our billing system and we’re working hard to fix these legacy issues. We want to reassure those affected that may not have received a bill from us recently, we’re doing all we can to get everything back on track. We’re sorry that this isn’t the service customers have come to expect from us and give our assurance this will be sorted as soon as we can.

Under circumstances where bills have not been generated for longer than a 90 day period, we will only charge for the last 90 days leading up to the bill being generated and anything prior to this will be removed. We're also happy to set up a payment plan if the 90 day bill period is not affordable in one payment.

Thank you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet