cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not a good start

mbuckingham

Not a good start

I signed up to move my fibre and phone from BT to plusnet on Feb 17th.  I've had no email contact since that date and the first contact was by text on Feb 25th to say the broadband would become active by midnight 4/3/14.  This is a fair way beyond the 5-7 working days stated when taking out the contract. 
Today, I find I have no broadband from BT and nothing from plusnet to say I can connect their router.  Currently I have no service and I'm really not happy.  I moved due to it being significantly cheaper but my first impression is not good. 
Very disappointed.  I did a lot of research before moving to plusnet and they get praised for their service but I believe now I'd have been better off staying where I was.  I also have no idea when my phone service will switch over. 
Can anyone look into this and perhaps reassure me I did the right thing moving to plusnet?
2 REPLIES 2
mbuckingham

Re: Not a good start

Ok, its now become active. 
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Not a good start

Hi mbuckingham,
I'm sorry for the downtime you experienced. I can see that your account is now active and you should now be able to connect. If you have any problems with this don't hesitate to let us know!