cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non payment of cashback when signed up through MSE

chrisbishop25

Non payment of cashback when signed up through MSE

Hi, I was wondering whether anyone else has had the same problem as me.  I signed up to Plusnet broadband via a link from Money Saving Expert which was supposed to include £100 cashback.  My colleague who sits next to me did the same.  A few months later and my colleague has received his cashback and I haven't.  Upon enquiring with Plusnet they tell me I signed up directly with them and not via MSE and this is why I haven't got any cashback.  This was not the case.  Has anyone else experienced this problem?
3 REPLIES 3
jess1808
Dabbler

Re: Non payment of cashback when signed up through MSE

I did almost the exact same but with money supermarket, (the money was supposed to be from plusnet not Money Supermarket, I'm guessing yours is the same) plusnet would just not believe what I said and refused to give me any money after months of slow ticket replies, I emailed Money supermarket who asked me for my account details then spoke to plusnet on my behalf and told me 2 days later it was sorted and plusnet sent me the money! So definitely worth trying to contacting money saving expert and hopefully that will work for you to.
Good Luck!
P.S if that doesn't work read the complaints procedure and tell them you want to receive a deadlock and it take further to be reviewed.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

@chrisbishop25
I can see this is being followed up internally, we'll reply to the ticket as we get more info.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
DavidW1

Hi
This is my problem to.
I signed up via the MSE link on 11/3/15 and I too am still waiting for my £100. MSE emailed me on 10/6/15 telling me to ring Plusnet, but I am not staying in a telephone queue for 15 mins or more.. Can someone from Plusnet please raise a ticket for me too.Thanks