Did you mean: 

No usage shown [again]

VileReynard
Hero
Fixes: 20

Re: No usage shown [again]

Mine too.

Failed sometime on 11/11/16

Plusnet's failures seem to fail on a consistent basis.

An explanation would be quite nice.

"In The Beginning Was The Word, And The Word Was Aardvark."

Jonpe
Hero
Fixes: 9

My problems with the usage meter are documented in my other posts above, but I can add that since the end of the October billing period the meter hasn't returned.  The November billing period ended a few days ago, and still no usage data.

You are lucky if you are seeing MBs, davidj66, on the few occasions since July that my meter has shown anything it has only been KBs.

VileReynard, PN's failures are working perfectly, it's the successes they are having trouble maintaining. Smiley

davidj66
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

Stopped recording ANY usage (either off peak or daytime) last Wednesday night.

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

To resolve the packet loss/performance issues, there was a side effect that caused our customers on Unlimited products not being able to see their usage.

I believe this is being worked upon, however, I'm not sure how long it'll take for a fix I'm afraid.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
jab1
Legend

@Anoush  - Snap!! Smiley

John
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

You beat me to it Smiley
This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
VileReynard
Hero

Will this take months or years to fix?

I can hardly believe that a UDP failure (a major component of the internet) can affect counting TCP/IP packets transmitted.

Jonpe
Hero

Update to my previous posts above:  Still no usage data available, which now makes it over four months.

jab1
Legend

@Jonpe - your issue is not connected with the post I referred to - sorry. Have  you reported this to PN?

EDIT @Jonpe -yup, you have reported it - what was the Plusnet reply?

John
Jonpe
Hero

Baz2

Same situation and was informed line active and important to me to monitor daily usage as my daughter suffers from depression and only way I can tell she is ok if being used.  It definitely is being used and this telephone operative doesn't have a clue

Baz2

I use this to monitor if my depressed daughter is ok which I can tell from usage pattern.  Showing zero for over three weeks.  But know that it is being used.  chat online did not have a clue and this problem seems to be a common one but he only told me the line was active and not at all reassuring that problem is experienced by many with lots of complaints

Terminator
Hooked

I have had no usage stats for two weeks now, I know my usage is big as I stream lots of movies and TV Series mainly on a night. PN might be going the way of BT and doing away with its daily usage monitor as they say no limits. As my first month was over 912Gb and that was an average month the usage trouble started on my second month with PN as over the month I only had about a week of usage showing and that was over 300Gb.

VileReynard
Hero

Only 2 weeks?

You were lucky! [Monty Python "Four Yorkshiremen" sketch follows...]