cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No tracking from Quidco

rja
Grafter

No tracking from Quidco

I raised a claim on Quidco on the 30/1 for an order that hadn't tracked which I placed on the 26/1. Since I've now got both my Fibre Broadband and telephone service installed and activated I really think something should be moving with this. Anyway, I checked with Quidco's support page and that has the "information":
Don’t worry - Plusnet has been taking an average of 4 months to process claims up to confirmation stage.
If your payment takes any longer than that to update we will of course chase it up for you.

So, Quidco will chase it if I haven't been paid by June! Don't worry!?!?
The claim number 2094273 and the cashback is £70. Can someone from the Plusnet end please tell me what is happening?
Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: No tracking from Quidco

Hi there,
I just want to check that you've read through the information on this post before taking this further: http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,112065.0.html
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
rja
Grafter

Hi Adam. I hadn't but I have now! I've actually done all the checks that were asked for and I've opened a ticket with the requested details - 66084982.
jtemplar
Dabbler

Quote from: _Adam_Walker_
I just want to check that you've read through the information on this post before taking this further: http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,112065.0.html

I read that post and I (i) have gone active, (ii) have contacted the cashback site to raise a query for my missing cashback first, and (iii) have provided my PN service ID for my account to Quidco.
I then followed the advice in that post and contacted the PN support team who wrote back to me saying "all queries regarding the cashback should be sent to QuidCo as we have no information on this whatsoever as it handled completely externally to us."
So, now I will wait patiently until May and hope PN approve my cashback.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

all queries regarding the cashback should be sent to QuidCo as we have no information on this whatsoever as it handled completely externally to us."

Not strictly true as we have to query the odd thing with them but do let us know if you don't see that come through when expected.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team