Did you mean: 

No reward card

FIXED
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: No reward card

Thanks for getting in touch @Ohstace and apologies for the delayed response.

I'm sorry to hear that your reward card hasn't arrived yet.

If you call our Rewards team on 0344 800 6435 they'll be able to chase this up for you

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
dotty

Same here,told no reward in December,even though told email be sent within 10 days , I'm leaving as soon as contract up,
amerrigan
Dabbler

I'm in the same situation, given that reward card was part of the renewal conditions I'd argue that Plusnet are in breach of contract anyway and seeing out the term is moot.

sibellas

Hi, same issue for me! I got my confirmation email on 27th April saying its now on the way but still nothing. getting a little concerned!  

amerrigan
Dabbler

Apparently the offer was for new customer only - I raised a complaint ticket and argued "how would a new user get this renewal email? And why tell me about it" to which I was told:

"I'm aware that the email was not very clear, this was making you aware of the new customer offers, but I can see this is confusing.  I can send a cheque for £70 as full and final resolution to the complaint, please let me know if you accept this."

I have since received a £70 good will check from Plusnet which I have accepted.

Bam

Hi, I have been with plusnet 3 to 4 weeks now but still have no email concerning claiming my reward card.

Regards colin whittred

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @Bam,

When you signed up, did you create the account via an affiliate link/site, such as Costco or Uswitch?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Bam

No. Was through the plusnet site
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Thanks for getting back to us @Bam. Please could you send me a private message of the deal you took out so that I can take a further look into this?

Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team