Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No 'reward card' received

Geranium22
Hooked

Re: No 'reward card' received

@adamwalker
Thank you for sorting this for me. If you could update me when you have further information that would be great.
Geranium22
Hooked

Hi @adamwalker just wondering if there is any update on my query?  

bd3

I too have had this same issue! I signed up to plusnet as a new customer in October after receiving the newsletter from MSE on the 30th September that was offering a £75 mastercard incentive. I have contacted plusnet regarding the issue as I thought it was strange I had not received anything in the post or even an email from them. Upon doing some research and finding lots of forum posts from other customers that had not received anything I spent a good hour on the phone waiting to get through to someone at plusnet to discuss the issue. Ultimately I have been told that I must not have clicked on the offer as I have no offer code on my account. This is absolutely not true, I followed the newsletter email which took me to the MSE website which then directed me to the plusnet website. I am now being told that I need to contact MSE regarding the issue!

I signed up to plusnet in good faith following all the correct links and after paying £49.99 for an engineer visit for installation to which no-one actually needed to attend the property and the 'work' could be done off-site, I thought it was a very good deal and in effect I would be getting £25 as a reward for plusnet using MSE to advertise their company and offer deals to new customers.

Not happy and would like to know if any other customers have had similar issues and how it was resolved, if ever?

marionrose
Hooked

Personally, in all my years I have never dealt with such an unhelpful team, so if your experience is the same as mine, I would contact MSE - unbundled@moneysavingexpert.com 

They were very helpful and resolved my complaint which Plusnet were unwilling to do.

MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Hi @bd3

Looking at your account I can see that the ticket which we have been corresponding over regarding this issue has been updated again today. 

It is the case that we have internal Cashback / Reward offers for customers and these are visible on the front page of accounts when we view them - the process that puts this info on accounts is linked to the order itself and happens automatically if the chosen product comes with a reward. As far as we can see from your order notes and account, there is no Plusnet specific cashback or reward associated with your order. Any offer / reward will have been from the comparison site themselves. 

I'm afraid that as you signed up through a 3rd party, you would need to contact them as there the one's that would be providing you with the cashback not ourselves. 

Thanks