Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No reward card e-mail

bazdoe

No reward card e-mail

Hello,

I joined PlusNet over a month ago and haven't received any reward card e-mail

Username : [Removed]

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Personal information removed from a public forum (to an area that staff can see).
Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): All caps title/text edited as per Forum rules.
5 REPLIES 5
Overscore
Rising Star

Re: NO REWARD CARD E-MAIL

Hi, you need to be persistent as the system would appear to be set up deliberately so that you tire of it and throw in the towel, in which case you have been duped, and overcharged by £75.

I too, like many others here, am working towards obtaining the £75 card, but it is an uphill struggle, so please don't give up.

You can search for post by 'Overscore' to find ways to nudge the system and complain externally.

Good luck.

alan19800
Dabbler

Surely plusnet are in breach of contract if they do not honor this right? It was one of the reasons why I moved to plus net I'm quite a principled person if they do not honour this agreement I will find a new provider there are so many people on this forum that have so far singed up on a false promise
Overscore
Rising Star

Hello, I think it is certain that you will get your card if you are persistent, otherwise not.

At present, 14:59, Aug 21st 2020, there would appear to be 5 staff members logged on here. You can find them by looking at the bottom of this page:

https://community.plus.net/

You can try sending them a private message for help.

You will be asked first probably if you have checked your spam folder for the missing email.

Good luck.

Overscore.

bazdoe

Hi guys,
No point to wait for a reply in here.
I rang customer services and they did a manual claim.I received confirmation that the card will be sent within 14 days.
bazdoe

Hi guys,
No point to wait for a reply in here.
I rang customer services and they did a manual claim.I received confirmation that the card will be sent within 14 days.