cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No reward card and now no refund STILL.

Trudiefiona
Hooked

No reward card and now no refund STILL.

Getting super fed up of having to phone up and question all the time are plusnet really bothered about keeping customers happy and what happens to the saying the customer is always right? I wouldn’t make up a fake deal just so I get a £70 reward card and then sign up for that same fake deal just to have to do this with my time. I do have better things to do than this and I’m getting really frustrated with been lied to constantly I would like to be a happy customer but plusnet isn’t making it possible. I would like to know after 11 working days (15 days in total) where my refund is I couldn’t be more frustrated at this point. There’s no words for how I’m starting to feel about plusnet
5 REPLIES 5
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Re: No reward card and now no refund STILL.

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Chat to My Account/ Billing 

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @Trudiefiona,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I've taken a look into this today and I've raised a ticket on your account, which can be viewed here. Once I've got a further update then I'll be back in touch to discuss the matter further.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Trudiefiona
Hooked

No all you do is fob me off from person to person for them all to promise different sums and still I will receive no money today if you had of stuck to your advertised deal none of this would be happening I’m not going to make up a £70 reward card out of nowhere it’s an absolute joke and I will be going to whomever needs to be notified of how rubbish plusnet are to customers and how much they only care about getting the customers money because the conversation I’ve just had they were more bothered about me setting up a direct debit again rather than the actual issue I’ve been waiting 16 days now for a £70 refund that was a goodwill gesture for me not receiving the £70 reward card and if you checked your tickets on my account you would know where that £70 cheque if a refund had come from and why and I would know that it was a cheque and not going into my account because somebody would be doing their job right but you don’t and all this has to happen and you drag it all on for months just so you can hold on to money for longer and make your customers absolutely drained that they want to give up well I’m not giving up I will get my money and I will be reporting you to the papers all so you’ve caused me so much unnecessary stress over such a little amount and it really shows how unimportant your customers are and I’m really sorry I chose the deal you was offering I’m going to make sure everyone knows about plusnet my reviews will not be great and I’ll do it anywhere I can. Disappointed isn’t the word you had one simple thing to do. I’m suffering for your mistakes.
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @Trudiefiona,

I'm really sorry to hear that you feel this way. As per my ticket, I'm personally looking into this one for you and will be back in touch as soon as I have a further update. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Panchal

A reckoned industrial as well as tourist hub, Aurangabad is blessed with beauty, culture, and sanctity. However, when it comes to finding relief from your work-life stress, people prefer to step out of their hometown. 

best places to visit in aurangabad maharashtra