cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No refund received yet

pudsack
Hooked

No refund received yet

It’s been 36 days since I cancelled my order because BT couldn’t install a line into my building.

My refund should be £68.

I called plus net on Monday this week and they said it should be resolved by Friday. Still haven’t heard anything from them.

Tried calling again and can’t get through.

Absolutely terrible service.

When can I expect my refund?
12 REPLIES 12
Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Re: No refund received yet

Hello @pudsack

I am deeply sorry to hear you have not received your refund yet.

I have responded to your query via a ticket. You can view this by Clicking Here

Should you require any further assistance, please do get back in touch with us.

Best wishes.

pudsack
Hooked

So you’re saying it could be another 15 working days before this is paid to me or even longer if you have to send a cheque?

This is unacceptable.

Why does it take 10 working days to get a response from a team within your own company?

You need to expedite this process because there is absolutely no reason a card payment should not be returned immediately.
Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hello @pudsack

I have responded to your query via a ticket. You can view this by Clicking Here

Best wishes.

pudsack
Hooked

In response to my ticket yesterday, I have spoken to a member of our Billing Operations Team this morning to look into the refund you are due.

They cannot locate the payment of £68.98 being made on the system and suspect this transaction was automatically reversed back into your bank account.

Therefore, we will require copies of your bank statement to show the payment leaving your bank account and the following 14 days worth of transaction to show the transaction was not reversed. Normally your available balance would increase as the pending payment had not successfully gone through.

I do apologise for any inconvenience caused by this. Once you have uploaded the bank statement copies, please notify us on our social media platforms and we will continue to assist you further with your query.

The payment was not reversed and I have uploaded my bank statement to show this. Please can you acknowledge that you have received this and are going to rectify the situation.

It has now been 38 days since my order was cancelled. The refund was meant to be returned within 21 days. I cannot wait up to 10 working days just for a response from the billing team.

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hello @pudsack

Thank you for responding to my ticket.

I have updated your ticket. You can view my response by Clicking Here

Many thanks.

pudsack
Hooked

Dear Mr Rice,

Thank you for contacting us on our Community Forum.

We have received copies of your bank statements that have been uploaded on this ticket. I appreciate you have taken your time to send across the images.

I did try to get in touch with the Billing Operations department to have this refund process for you as soon as possible. However, they are now all offline as they leave the office at 17.30.

They will be back in the office tomorrow at 9AM.

I am personally not in the office tomorrow. I have emailed the department and requested my colleagues in the Social Media department to monitor this query for you, so we can provide you with a response in regards to your refund.

I do apologise for any inconvenience caused. and I do appreciate your continued patience throughout this process. We will be in touch to notify your further.

I sent the bank statement almost immediately after they were requested at 12:42. There was plenty of time to get this to the billing team before 17:30.

Please update me today with the status of the refund.

If "Dumbledore" is out of the office, please have someone else pick this up. 

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Quote fixed.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Hi @pudsack

I've escalated this to the correct workflow for our billing team to pick up as soon as they can.

I'm also nudging a colleague in that team to try to get this sorted sooner.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
pudsack
Hooked

Over 40 days now since I cancelled my order and still no refund. Please update me today with the status of the refund. I need to know when to expect the money in my account.

pudsack
Hooked

@Gandalf @Dumbledore @Satss

Is anyone working today?

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @pudsack

Thanks for getting in touch and I do apologise for the delay in responding to you.

I am investigating this query for you and I am seeking a suitable update for you. I will keep you informed with any further information I find today.

pudsack
Hooked

@Warwick @Gandalf @Dumbledore 

So who is working today? I am still waiting. I need to know when to expect the refund. 

£70 might not seem a lot to some people, but for people like me, this is quite a large sum of money.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Unfortunately we've no news yet, but I've discussed this with a team leader and I've sent the refund a different way on this occasion so that it's in the system now. We'll send you a cheque within the next 14 days but it's usually sooner. Apologies again for the inconvenience caused.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet