cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No referral discount on bill

Bruce47
Grafter

No referral discount on bill

I've just received my bill and seen there are no referral discounts (but the 3 months free has been deducted).
This is my first month will a referral discount to receive, so I'm not quite sure of the procedure for how the discount shows.
Can anyone advise?
Thanks
54 REPLIES 54
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: No referral discount on bill

you dont get the referal until the other side hasreached the first period,
Bruce47
Grafter

The referral credit is showing with a due date of today (so I would have assumed it would come off today's invoice?)
This has now changed to 23/12/10.
dick:quote
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Duplicate post removed as requested by poster
Paulalex
Grafter

i have well reached my first period and still waiting also for my referral discounts.. So much for free three months.  Cry
Peter_Vaughan
Grafter

Not sure if the free period has anything to do with it but there is an a outstanding problem with referral payments resulting in some people not getting them (me included over previous months). The problem has been outstanding for many months but PN seem to be unwilling or unable to fix it.
All you can do is raise it as an issue so they are aware you are also affected by it.
Bruce47
Grafter

I did raise a ticket and got this response
Thank you for your query, I have passed this to our department which is able to correct the referral details on your account.
**internal**
Please look into this tehre was a problem that has nbpw been fixed to add tokens that where missing.
Thank you for your query.
This is a current problem we are experiencing with referrals i have added you to the list of affected users. Once the problem is resolved, you will be credited as required or refund.

Please let us know if you have any further queries or if we can help in any way in the future via http://help.plus.net or call us on 0845 1400 200.
No mention of when I'll actually receive the discount  Sad
pierre_pierre
Grafter

its probably that the "dreaded Machine" is programmed to pay the fee when they get money into the account, thats the end of the free period, but it should be after the first month
Peter_Vaughan
Grafter

You need to insist you receive any expected and missed referral payment credits that you are entitled to in your next payment. They can add manual credits to your account to cover the lost referrals (as they did with mine) but If you don't ask they will just sit on it and not pay anything.
It's not acceptable that a problem such as this has been going on for many months with no indication as to when it will be fixed. If it was a problem not billing people enough they would fix it straight away but as it is in PlusNets favour to not give out credits the problem just gets ignored.
Bruce47
Grafter

This was the latest reply received
As the invoice date was before the referral was added we are unable to do that, the discount will however be doubled up on next months bill. Apologies for any confusion.
Fingers crossed that the next invoice will show all the discounts.
Had a token due 01/12/2010, however this has not been added either on the referral report.  I assume this relates to the problem mentioned in the ticket?
kar999
Grafter

I wouldn't bank on it. The referals system is still all over the place.
Despite an open ticket and numerous exchnges, I'm still waiting for Augusts credit to be knocked off my Direct Debit and this months is wrong yet again.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

I wouldn't bank on it. The referals system is still all over the place.

The discounts referred to we're added manually using a system which is separate to referrals so I'm confident these should work fine. Sorry about the problems you've had so far with this.

paulalex,
I've checked your referrals and can't see any issues with them. Please let me know if you have any specific questions or concerned and I'll be happy to look into it.
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
kar999
Grafter

Hi Adam,
Thanks for the response but my current ticket #37185942 and #34914757 from the summer might highlight the referals issues have not been resolved on my account .There also seems to be some confusion over other discounts which have nothing to do with ongoing missing referals.
Thanks,
Peter_Vaughan
Grafter

Some of my referrals were missed from my bill again. That's the 4th month in a row this has happened.
Why is it taking so long to fix this?
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

FAO kar999  and Peter Vaughan,
I've checked and your tickets are with the right team to be dealt with. Bear with us and someone should respond ASAP.
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team