Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No referral credits since March 2016

FIXED
reddev87
Grafter

No referral credits since March 2016

Hi all,

Having recently looked at the invoice history on my account for the first time in ages, I suddenly realised that I have not been credited any referral payments on my account since the bill issued on 2nd March 2016.

Admittedly, It is only one referral for a whopping 75p per month!!!!!, so I'm not about to throw the toys out of the pram and stomp my feet. However, all of those 75p credits outstanding since it was last applied to my invoice now add up to £16.50, which would be a nice reduction of my next bill if this could be applied.

Is this just a billing system issue? Or is there any particular reason why I'm not receiving these credits?

Thanks!

11 REPLIES 11
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: No referral credits since March 2016

reddev87
Grafter

That page all looks normal.

My referral is still active, and it says Referral Credit - This will be deducted from your next bill: £16.50

It seems that the 'tokens' are still being collected - just haven't actually been applied since March 2016, which is why my credit now sits at £16.50.

pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 20

Long shot, but do you pay for your broadband?  You haven't got any discounts or anything making it free for you?  The reason why I ask is that the referrals will only be used towards the broadband portion of your bill, not the phone portion.  Having said that, I'd have expected that you'd have received the referral value by cheque once it hit a certain amount (£5 I think), if it wasn't going towards your bills.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

reddev87
Grafter

Yeah I was aware that referral credit only applied to the broadband, however I pay the standard price for a FTTC connection so I'm not quite sure what's going on.

pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 20

Thanks for confirming @reddev87.  Sounds like it'll need a member of staff to poke about and see whats wrong.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

harrym1byt
Rising Star

@Oldjim wrote:

does this give any idea https://www.plus.net/my.html?action=mydiscount_static_info&r_action=Current_Referrals&?membermenu=cu...

I made a referral last month, I rang PN to ensure the referral would be credited, but checking via the above link to my account, there is no sign of my referral credit. Could PN please look into this? 

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Fix

@reddev87 I have had a look into this for you, please log in to the Member Centre to check the details Smiley

@harrym1byt has the person's you referred account gone live yet? The referral credit won't be added until their service is active.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
reddev87
Grafter

I see that the referral credit has now been applied to my account.

Thanks for sorting this Lauren, and have a good Christmas! Smiley

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Glad we could resolve this for you and thank you, you too Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
harrym1byt
Rising Star

@LaurenB wrote:

@reddev87 I have had a look into this for you, please log in to the Member Centre to check the details Smiley

@harrym1byt has the person's you referred account gone live yet? The referral credit won't be added until their service is active.

Yes, it went live around the 20th November.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

@harrym1byt

Please can you PM me their username? -Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet