cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No referal offers...

jonnywishbone
Grafter

No referal offers...

I have three people that wish to sign up but I am dissapointed that there are no new offers for referer's!
Can we do a deal, or do I send them elsewhere?
4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: No referal offers...

Hi jonnywishbone,
We don't have offers on all the time I'm afraid. Don't forget that you still get discounts for referring customers and the more you refer the more you benefit from it.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Sorry that there aren't any offers at the moment other than the normal referral bonus. To be honest, running a 12 month half price deal and then giving extras on top of that isn't really feasible but hopefully we'll be able to get something up and running in the future.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
mathewlisett
Grafter

i had to actually check the date of the OP, simply becuase of the half price deal going on.
it does make me laugh when a deal such as this comes about, and people seem to get all nit picky and want extras on top "or else" type attitude.
who else  offers free usuage durign the night without any fee?, as its one of the main reasons i wanted to eb with plusnet.
there is another company ut there doing half price on the phone and bb, but considering they have recently been given a rollicking from trading standards i think, over mis selling etc and bad customer srvices its really up to you.
go with a company thats offering a great package bundle and blooming good features and from what i have experinced customer friendly service (mind you ive only just got onto plusnet so that could all change lol)
or go to a company thats offering half price bundle, yet isnt in the good books or won awards in the recent years, your choice really.