cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No payments taken for nearly 6 months

tishtash59

No payments taken for nearly 6 months

Hi,

I am having the same issue, nearly 6 months of payments not taken. Do you know if there have been any changes since OP talked to you guys?

Thanks

Moderators Note Topic title changed after split.

6 REPLIES 6
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Not billed since December and not clear about 90 days charge

Hi @tishtash59, I'm afraid at the moment we have no further updates but please know this is something we are working towards. As of yet we don't have a timescale on this but if you have any further queries in the meantime, please just get back to us.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
tishtash59

Hi,

Can I get confirmation of the 90 days maximum billing as well? I have had no communication from Plusnet since I last contacted you guys in February.

If I ring will they know how long I have left on my contract? I can't see it on my account.

Many thanks,

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Thanks for getting back to me @tishtash59. If account billing has been suspended due to being affected by a billing issue, you would only be billed for the last 90 days leading up to the bill generating.

I have created a ticket with the requested information here, I hope this helps Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Moderators Note

This topic has been split from another topic to keep users issue separate and to help staff.

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Anon
Pro

Saying they have no timetable really means no time soon, been months already, likelt to be months, if ever, IMHO.

Whatever happens always remember "We will do you
.........................proud" say Pnet.
beeceegee
Pro
Fixes: 4

Can I join the club please?Cheesy

Haven't been billed since January, an unforeseen consequence of a well intentioned minor adjustment on my account. I don't care about not being billed, especially if the 90 day thing applies, but in the fallout I lost the BT Sport, Entertainment+ and HD components of PNTV, and apparently they can't be re-added until billing restarts. The longer it goes on the less I miss them, so it's quite possible I will cancel them when / if they reappear.