cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No notification of pending price increase.

FIXED
Anonymous
Not applicable

No notification of pending price increase.

Has this process been completed?

Do all existing customers get notified of this change?

I'm asking as I still have had no notice of this. I've checked both accounts and there are no emails about this at all, heck I even checked the spam folder!

5 REPLIES 5
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: No notification of pending price increase.

Fix

have you checked closed tickets

from previous history - the last rise - a number of us didn't receive it

this was when I received mine

Service Notification
12:00am, Friday 19 May 2017
Anonymous
Not applicable

It was a ticket, and it was created on the 11th May marked as a Service Notice.

For someone that doesn't use the Plusnet mail service how are you expected to respond to that ticket when there is no notification of its arrival, I didn't even get an email telling me of the ticket's existence!

Not impressed.

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

The price change notifications are emailed, the ticket is added separately afterwards. The emails may come from an address such as plusnet @comm.plus.net or similar.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

@Anonymous wrote:

It was a ticket, and it was created on the 11th May marked as a Service Notice.

For someone that doesn't use the Plusnet mail service how are you expected to respond to that ticket when there is no notification of its arrival, I didn't even get an email telling me of the ticket's existence!

Not impressed.

The ticket should state to where the email was sent.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

The price rise service notices do not have this on them, they are sent to the contact email address on the account.

The reason they don't have them is that they are not sent by our internal systems in the same way that ticket and service notices normally are, they are sent by a different system due to the volume being sent and then attached in bulk to accounts via a database script afterwards.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.