cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No money taken for service

Beefkr10z
Hooked

No money taken for service

I set up my broadband & phone with plusnet in September, and received all the correct confirmation details. I recently received an email with my latest bill, and I relised that I hadn't received a billing email before. Looking back at my account, no money has been taken from my account since my initial setup fee, I just hadn't checkd my bank. The Plusnet drect debit is showing up, and I have had no correspondance about any issues. I now hope that I on't be receiving a large bill in arrears, as I have had no notification of any issues.

4 REPLIES 4
RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Re: No money taken for service

Hi @Beefkr10z

Thanks for highlighting this.

We have been billing you, but because we've done this incorrectly you've remained in credit from the point where you signed up, to the point where you've now eventually been billed.

I'm going to pick this up with our billing team for you tomorrow to ascertain what's gone wrong here and what the next steps are.

Once I have that information, I'll drop you a line via a ticket on your account.

Best wishes

Dave

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Hi @Beefkr10z

I've discussed this with our billing team and they've advised that this is something that they're aware of and will be picking up independently towards the end of the month.

A member of our billing team will get in touch with you directly to discuss this further.

If you haven't heard anything by the start of March, please let us know and we'll chase this for you - I don't anticipate that this will be required.

Best wishes

Dave

Beefkr10z
Hooked

Hi. I still haven't heard from Plusnet, aside from a small charge at the start of February, and the same small amount shows as a direct debit on my bank account. Once again, I am concerned that I will have a large bill applied to my account through no fault of my own.

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @Beefkr10z, I'm sorry that you haven't yet had an update. I've been advised that this is still ongoing; I've provided a more detailed response on your account here and will keep an eye on this for you going forward.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team