cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet for almost 3 days again.

Highlighted

No internet for almost 3 days again.

So yet again our internet has suffered a prolonged outage this happens every few weeks.

It went out Sunday night, it’s now Tuesday evening and still nothing. 
No reply to twitter messages (last time it took 5 days for a response by which time it had fixed itself), my wife was on the phones for ages this morning trying to get through and when she finally did was just told to turn it off and on again (as if we hadn’t done that already) and also to plug the router into the master socket, which we have an no change. 

I can not afford another 2-3 hour wait on the phone as we need to the phone line to be active at the moment with all that’s going on. My wife is having to work from home and can’t without internet.

Can someone please at least acknowledge there is a fault on the network somewhere and stop blaming customers for outages. This is a regular occurrence and each time we are either fobbed off or just ignored. It’s really not good enough.   

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: No internet for almost 3 days again.

Still off, still no replies to messages on email, Twitter or here. My wife rang again but told they couldnt deal with her only me. I'm at work all day so I can't deal with it. My wife can't work as no internet.