Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No final bill?

FIXED
Jashes

No final bill?

Hello,

I decided that due to having been paying a hefty amount with Plusnet for 18 months it was time to switch, so on June 19th my services were transferred to a new provider. Prior to my switching I had an email from Plusnet explaining that I would receive a final bill. One week after my services have ended with Plusnet and I am still waiting. What concerns me is that when I checked my direct debit, it looks like it's no longer active even though I haven't cancelled the direct debit myself. Would it be possible to clarify whether all payments for my account have been settled?

Thanks
5 REPLIES 5
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Re: No final bill?

Fix
Jashes

Thanks for the link, I thought member centre was completely disabled. It looks like all scheduled bills are fully paid for now.

Unfortunately though the direct debit looks to have been cancelled for me. I wanted to keep it active in case of further charges or refunds until confirmation that all bills are settled, but it's already gone.

Edit
I should have read the dates my last bill covered, I paid up to the date I transferred to the new provider. It would have been nice to see some communication from Plusnet explaining that all payments are satisfied but this is a relief. Thanks again
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Hi @Jashes, apologies for any confusion surrounding this matter.

Looking at your account, a breakdown of any final fees etc. was added to the account but not emailed to you. You can view this here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=151904682

I hope this helps.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Jashes

Thank you so much for the clarification, this has been very helpful and a relief to know the migration has no loose ends Smiley
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

No problem, although it's sad that you decided to leave, I do wish you all the best with your new provider and you'll be welcome back if you decide to come back to us in future Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet