cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No email to redeem £75 cashback offer

gb17221727

No email to redeem £75 cashback offer

Hi,

I ordered my broadband package with £75 cashback offer on 16th Sept 19 and broadband went live on 31st Sept 2019.

I still have not received my Email with a link to redeem this fantastic offer?

Any help would be most welcome

Thanks

B.

16 REPLIES 16
MJT1

Re: No email to redeem £75 cashback offer

I think you have to have had the service for a month so you cant have the cash back and then cancel, so the email comes after the right to cancel has expired.

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Thanks for getting in touch @gb17221727

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received your cashback redemption e-mail yet.

It can take 10 days from when your services go live for you to receive this and as your services only went live on the 1st we need to give it a few more days yet to arrive.

If you haven't received it by the 12th let us know

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
gb17221727

Ahh ok, understood, thanks for the reply everyone, I will keep an eye open for the email.

Cheers

Barry.

addissquare35

Hi Matthew
I also have the same issue and it's been over 10 days. Its also not in my spam folder.
Lizzy99
Hooked

I am in the same situation, we went live on Sept 11th, called after a few weeks and was told I would get an email by Oct 2nd, still waiting for any kind of response from Plusnet.

MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Hey guys 

@addissquare35 - if you could click here and fill int he form, it shoudl trigger the reward to be sent out within the next 30days. 

@Lizzy99 - i;ve checked for you and out systems say "Cashback provided by affiliate", did you sign up through a comparison website? 

Thanks, 

MoR

Lizzy99
Hooked

Yes I did, it was topcashback and I certainly haven't received the gift card and was told 2 weeks ago it would be escalated. Can someone please ring me about this issue? After I called 2 weeks ago and was told I would receive an email on Tuesday 2nd October and have not received anything.

addissquare35

That link doesn't take me to a form it just takes me to a page explaining how to claim a reward using the link in an email.
MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

@addissquare35 - my apologies! I've redeemed this on your behalf and the rewards should be with you in the next 30 days. 

@Lizzy99 - With TCB rewards, it is all handled through themselves. Assuming you followed all steps on their website when placing the order, then notification of the cashback should be seen when you log into your account on the TCB website once your services are active with us. here is some info lifted directly from our support tools on TCB claims; 

"If a customer has not had their cashback, they must:

• Go to the Topcashback website and log into their TopCashBack account.
  • Select 'Account', which can be found toward the top right of the website.
  • Click on 'Customer care'.
  • Select the 'View or lodge a claim' option.

The customer must ensure that they provide their Plusnet username and ensure that all information matches the information which we hold; otherwise, the cashback may be declined." 

Thanks, 

MoR

Lizzy99
Hooked

This still isn't right, at the time of my order, if you went through TCB they were offering £40 cashback plus the £75 plusnet prepaid card, it is the prepaid card that I am waiting to receive. Can someone just call me to discuss, I have tried several times but no one picks up!

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hey @Lixzzy99,

Unfortunately there are a number of offers available, however, they are not available in conjunction with each other. If you have taken the £40 cashback offer from Top Cashback, you are unfortunately not eligible to receive a £75 reward card direct from ourselves as well.

When signing up there is a code allocated to your account depending on the manner in whether you sign up directly or through an affiliate. This is why the code on your account does not match up with our reward card offer.

I would suggest going ahead with the steps @MasterOfReality provided above.

Thanks.

Cw4678

Hi,

I ordered my broadband package with £75 cashback offer from u switch and my broadband went live on 23rd Sept 2019.

I still have not received my Email with a link to redeem the cash back offer.

Can you please update me on what’s happening as it’s been over 10 days

Thanks
Lizzy99
Hooked

I think this is all incredibly misleading, I have just clicked through from TCB to check and you arrive on a plusnet page with the TCB branding and it clearly states in partnership with TopCashback, you then scroll down to the offers and it says with a £60 plusnet reward card (it was £75 at the time). 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Hi @Cw4678 thanks for getting in touch.

I can see you've claimed your cashback this morning at 9:51 so you'll receive this within 30 days by post.

Thanks for getting back to us @Lizzy99 

Scrolling down to the offers on the Plusnet website and clicking on one of them would take you out of the TopCashback signup process and onto a direct offer through us. As your account has tracked on a TopCashback offer we're not able to redeem two different types of cashback. This explained in our cashback FAQs/terms Here.

1. What are Plusnet Rewards?

Sometimes we will have offers that include an extra element such as cashback, a Gift Card, a Plusnet Reward Card or something similar (what we call a Plusnet Reward).

From time to time we might make Plusnet Rewards available via third party channels (for example cashback might be offered if you sign-up via a comparison or specific cashback site as opposed to via our website or call centre). If you signed up via a third party then the rules and processes to claim your Plusnet Reward may depend on that third party's own terms and conditions as well as, or instead of, these FAQs.

Sometimes we offer Plusnet Rewards automatically and you won't have to claim your reward as set out in these FAQs. However, this is normally only the case when you signup via a comparison site and we'll make it clear in the "legal bit" when you sign-up.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet