cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No email for £75 Reward Card

TutterMouse

No email for £75 Reward Card

Hello.

I signed up to join Plusnet on 15/09/19. Service was connected on 01/10/19. 

I am still waiting to receive the email regarding the £75 Reward Card. 

I have checked my email inbox and spam folder and Plusnet inbox and junk folder. No email received. 

Who can sort this out?

The switchover to Plusnet went so smoothly, I'm disappointed to have to chase this up. 

8 REPLIES 8
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: No email for £75 Reward Card

Hi there and sorry about the issue with that. 

Our records show an email was sent on 9/10/19, however I've claimed it on your behalf so that's due to reach you within the next 30 working days without you needing to do anything. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
TutterMouse

@adamwalker 

Can you forward the original email from the 9/10/19 to me and also send me a copy of the claim you have made on my behalf including the reference number. I have not received any confirmation email yet that this has been claimed. 

I would like to keep full records of this incase I still need to chase this up 30 working days later. 

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @TutterMouse please check out the ticket I have just sent you across to help you with your query Smiley

I have responded to your query via a ticket. You can view this by Clicking Here

Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to get back in touch with us.

Many thanks.

harrry

Hi I have exactly same problem. Switch completed on 01.10.2019 but I vent received email regarding my reward card yet. Its very annoying I need to chase it.

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi @harrry

Thank you for getting in touch. I have manually redeemed this for you and you should have an update from myself via ticket and SMS shortly. 

Kind regards

TutterMouse

UPDATE:

29/10/19 Card has arrived! 

Followed instructions to activate card however card activation failed. 

Called the card provider's customer helpline - went through a series of automated messages for about 5 minutes then it finally gave me an option to speak to an advisor who then transferred me across to Plusnet Rewards department who have been  informed that between an hour / half hour ago, they were notified of a problem with the system because everyone's been trying to activate their cards. so now I have to wait 24 hours to see if the problem resolves...

Told to callback (0344 879 1069) if still having trouble with activation tomorrow...  

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi @TutterMouse

I'm really sorry to hear this. 

Please keep us up to date with how this progresses. 

Kind Regards

thomvickers

Probably better to resurrect an old topic than start a new one for exactly the same thing.

I signed up on 28/02, service started 13/03 but thus far no reward card email. Are you able to shed any light?

Thanks